Looking To Recycle Content? Try Out Sales Battlecards
Looking To Make the Most Out Of Your Content? Transform It Into Sales Battlecards
Repurposing content is an excellent way to get more out of the information that you’ve invested your time and energy into compiling and creating. Many business owners may only think about using this content to create podcasts or videos. However, others will take their old content and transform it into sales battlecards.
But what are sales battlecards, and how do they support your business? Let’s take a closer look at what sales battlecards accomplish and how to repurpose old content into these helpful resources.
What Are Sales Battlecards?
When your sales team is contacted by any company or individual, you want to make sure that they have all the information they need to properly speak on the product or service they’re selling while highlighting all of the benefits, features, pricing, and beyond.
The best way to help them achieve this is through sales battlecards. Essentially, a sales battlecard is a compilation of information that sales employees can reference whenever they’re on a call with a prospective client or customer. These cards will cover a wide range of information, including unique value propositions, case studies, product benefits, and more.
What Are The Benefits Of Sales Battlecards?
The best aspect of marketing content is that it’s designed to not only compel the audience to take action but also to provide them with the most essential information about the product or service you’re advertising.
You can capture the essence of marketing content into sales battlecards by:
- Creating different market segments that your sales team will come across in their work.
- Separate your marketing content into these relevant categories so that they can approach prospective clients with confidence.
- Condense available marketing content into the most essential points so that you’re not overwhelming them with irrelevant information.
- Transform content into conversational talking points to support your sales team.
- Continue to update these sales battlecards as things change or more information becomes available.
Of course, it’s important to develop high-quality marketing content that you can use for these purposes. That’s where we come in…
Start On Your Content And Marketing Strategy With laneMKTG
laneMKTG is your go-to full-service B2B marketing agency, supporting SMEs to make sure they’re getting the best possible support for their buck. Get the marketing help you need by contacting us today!